Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Intro.

Hi everyone, welcome to my new Blog!
My name is Jessica. I'm 25 and from Central Massachusetts. I am a mother to a 6 year old boy named Joseph. I had a C Section which unfortunately resulted in torn abdominal muscles from my belly button down. I have a Kangaroo pouch from my lil' Joey!  lol
I am 5'2" and weigh 175 pounds (BMI 32). My goal is to weigh a healthy 130 pounds. For my height, i need to weigh between 109 and 137 pounds. Anything above that is considered overweight. So, I need to lose 45 pounds! I especially need to tone up my thighs, butt, and abs.

I will be starting the Fat Flush Smoothie Shakedown. It is a Body Protein made from Brown Rice and Yellow Peas. It is Vegan, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free. You blend it with water and Frozen or Fresh Fruit for a delicious Protein Smoothie. 1 for Breakfast, 1 for Lunch, and then eat a sensible dinner (lean protein and veggies) for 2 whole weeks. Make sure to take a MultiVitamin and the other recommended supplements. Expected weight loss is 10-20 pounds and 10 inches. That's right, 10 inches (from your arms, stomach, and thighs mostly). That is exactly how much I lost when I did the plan over the summer. You will likely lose more if you exercise for at least 45 minutes everyday.

Need to lose more than 20 pounds? You can do the smoothie shakedown for 2 weeks, take a break for 1 week (still eating healthy) then do another 2 weeks. Visit AnnLouise.com or UniKeyHealth.com to order.

To achieve this goal, I will be doing the Fat Flush plan (Phase 1 for 2 weeks) developed by famed Nutritionist Ann Louise Gittleman. Visit AnnLouise.com for details. It is basically a detox to cleanse your liver and digestive tract and rev up your metabolism. You are required to cut out all white foods and bad carbs. That means no fruit juices(except unsweetened Cranberry), soda, alcohol, coffee, white rice, potatoes, white bread, sweets, desserts, and fried foods. Drink lots of water, fruits, veggies, and lean protein (chicken, fish, turkey). You can safely stay on Phase 1 for a month but you might feel deprived of your favorite foods. Phase 2 reintroduces from great food and Phase 3 is for those who have accomplished their weight loss goals and now just to maintain their weight. It is called the Lifestyle Phase.

For exercise, I will be doing weight training - Arm Curls (5 pound weights to start),  thigh weights, leg weights (machines at the gym)
Sit Ups, Crunches, Cardio (walking, jogging, elliptical, stair climber, and swimming). I will be also try a little Zumba and Kickboxing to spice things up! In a few months, I hope to be able to do real push ups! lol

This blog will be tracking my progress and motivate and inspire others to reach their goals!
I'll try my best to be on everyday if not every other day with weigh ins, fitness logs, and recipes, healthy and beauty tips, and more!

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you will stay tuned!
                                                        Love and Blessings,
                                                                  Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment